For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) an Digital Biomarker Technology Project Manager
• Type of placement: 24 months, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
• Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
IT: (monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Pharma Research and Early Development Informatics team is the bridge between digital technology and science. We help drive medical innovation and are integral to the realisation of truly Personalized Healthcare and the development of innovative treatments for patients. We are shaping the digitalization of Pharma R&D at R, and we are growing. For our vision to come true, we need innovative, dedicated people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Currently, we are looking for a number of roles to support the Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED) Digital Biomarker program. Our objective is to use digital biomarkers to make our Pharma clinical development programs even more successful. Our program has the following focus areas:
- Design digital biomarker concepts: Define ways to capture clinical outcomes and biometric information using sensor data collected from smartphones and wearables
- Develop Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) workflows and data processing pipeline: Establish processes, software, and infrastructure to handle big data collected from sensors in clinical trials
- Deploy digital biomarkers to clinical studies: Generate data to validate approaches and support decision making
- Analyse and interpret sensor data: Identify signals for disease severity and progression in sensor data collected from patients in trials.
- Start date: 05.11.2018
- Latest start date: 19.11.2018
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: very high extension probability.
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Travelling: Limited travelling, will be discussed during the interviews.
- Department:PXI (pRED Informatics)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the roll-out and implementation of Digital Biomarker Remote Patient Monitoring solutions in clinical trials by working closely together with affiliates and external research partners. This involves communicating and explaining all aspects of technology, security and data privacy
- Manage data integration projects with research partners for clinical trials. This involves facilitation of the interaction between technical teams at research partners, technical teams and vendors
- Support the Digital Biomarker Software Product Manager in translating solution concepts into detailed requirements for software development
- Develop project and sprint plans for technology and software solution development
- Drive the technology and software development for Remote Patient Monitoring solutions in close collaboration with Scientific Technical Managers, test and release managers
- Continuously prepare and deliver presentations on project status and plans. .
- ca. 5 years of IT project management experience (technology & software)
- Passion for digital innovation in healthcare and pharmaceutical clinical research and development
- Very good university degree (MSc. level or above) in natural science, computer science, business informatics, or similar
- Extensive experience with development projects delivering either mobile solutions (Android, iOS), sensor technology (time series) or data flow solutions (e.g. pipelines, architectures for processing and storing large data volumes)
- Proven track record of successful agile project management and software development methodology (SCRUM preferred) in complex environments
- Focused quality mindset and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Native-English speaker or equivalent, written and spoken.
Nice to Haves:
- +++ Experience in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry
- +++ Project-based work experience within the area of clinical development
- ++ Experience with Computer Systems Validation (CSV)
- + Knowledge of GDPR and data privacy regulations.