For our Swiss customer located in Kaiseraugst we are currently looking for (m/f) a Professional Systems Analyst (Serialization)
- Type of placement: 13 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
We are looking for a Professional Systems Analyst (Serialization) to work for the “Drug Product Manufacturing and Strategy & Engineering IT”, located at Kaiseraugst, which is supporting our customer`s department Global Technical Operations. The focus of the position is the functional and technical support and testing for a Shop-floor Serialization solution. We are looking for someone with a pro-active and solution-driven mindset, who supports our (internal) customers and prepares and conducts testing activities.
- Preferred start date: 19.11.2018
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Work load: 100%
- Work Location: Kaiseraugst
- Extension: Might be possible, not approved yet.
- Travel: Up to 20% possible, not defined yet.
- Department: FPPGA (MES and Serialization)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide application management and support to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications.
- Support our IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as problem solving skills – including troubleshooting.
- Incident management: accept, process, resolve issues in our MES applications.
- Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate.
- Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability.
- Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing.
- At least five years of experience in Shop-floor IT systems, preferably in Serialization (at the Packaging line).
- Understanding of business processes in the supply chain environment, specifically in the Packaging area (ideally also work experience).
- Experience with execution of customer support and testing.
- SQL experience
- Manufacturing IT experience
- IT Support experience (not a simple service desk function, but a Level 2 or Level 3 Specialist support)
- MES / Serialization experience
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language to be able to understand Track and trace-related code and to analyze it (basic debugging).
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, within a regulated environment (CSV).
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours or on-call arrangements to provide global support.
- Structured approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player to work efficiently in a global and partially virtual team with customers in different regions.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Nice to Haves
- +++ ITIL, HP ALM, ServiceNow
- +++ German
- +++ ISA-95 Level 2 knowledge