For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Manager - Project Manager - Level II
- Type of placement: 4 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The primary duty of the PM will be to manage the diverse team and align the two sites behind mutually agreed objectives. Skills-wise it would be good to be familiar with shipping processes, trade compliance and the usual stuff in the logistics space.
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate the operations of a business, division, department or operating unit.
- Plan and maintain systems and procedures for operating efficiency.
- Manage staff for optimum performance.
- Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Projects may be strategic in nature.
- Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- May be responsible for cross-functional teams.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
- Project Management experience (5years +)
- expertise in running medium to large scale projects;
- excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures;
- experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices;
- strong analytical skills;
- business process development best practices, change management;
- strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills;
- understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration;
- excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources.