For our customer located in Kaiseraugst /Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) an Professional Project Management Support (ERP)
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2 , please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
We are looking for an experienced Project Management Support. The content of this Program is confidential. Further details about the program will be shared with potential candidates at a later stage as it is a quite sensitive subject and currently strictly confidential matter. The program is expected to run until end 2019.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work alongside the program management team to create and manage a significant change program containing multiple complex work streams.
- Create operational project plans, manage status updates, risks and ensure compliance with the Project Management Methodology (PMM) and all audit requirements.
- In a program there is a need to identify and manage cross-project dependencies and often the project management office (PMO) may not have sufficient insight of the risk, issues, requirements, design or solution to be able to usefully manage these.
- The program management team may be well placed to provide this insight by actively seeking out such information from the stream leads although in large and/or complex projects, a specific role may be required.
- However, this insight arises, the program manager needs this in order to be comfortable that the overall program goals are achievable.
- Prioritising coordinating and managing ICT projects/ICT programs (a number of related projects with the same or similar objectives) taking into account the corporate strategy.
- Start date: 19.11.2018 (as soon as possible)
- Latest start date: 01.12.2018
- End date: 31.05.2019
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst,
- Remote: To be decided after initial on boarding period (to be defined).
- Travel: Travelling to Europe, US possible (approx. 10-20%).
- Department: FAXC (Diagnostics IT, Solution Maintenance and Support)
- 5+ years of experience in the relevant area (as PMO and/or PM)
- Proven track record of supporting / managing complex global organizational change programs
- Experience with over-sighting of the purpose and status of the projects in a program
- Using this oversight as a sounding board for ideas and approaches to solving project issues that have program impacts
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies)
- Excellent ability to communicate to others
- Capability to think strategically
- Fluent English speaking
Nice to Haves:
- ++ German language – written and spoken
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions. Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.