For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Project Initiation / Project Manager / Vendor Selection Process Specialist
- Type of placement: 4 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
- Preferred start date: 26.11.2018
- Latest start date: 01.12.2018
- End date: 31.03.2019
- Extension: An extension is possible until 30.06.2019 (end of initiation phase) and further for the implementation phase, but would need to be approved.
- Work location: 100% onsite in Basel
- Remote/Home Office: Not possible.
- Travelling: Possible (1 to 3 times) to San Francisco.
- Department: FPPG (Pharma Informatics, Manufacturing IT)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead Project Initiation phase
- Gather, collect, prioritize User Requirements together with scientists (end-users) and IT
- Design thinking
- Working following PMM and CSV guidelines
- Vendor screening and benchmarking
- Manage Vendor selection through RFI, RFP, demo
- In general: 8 to 10 years of experience in the relevant area (IT project management in regulated environment / CSV)
- Specific: Minimum 5 years of working experience in a manufacturing or laboratory area (with similar tasks)
- Degree in Informatics or Engineering
- Fluent English speaking, excellent English writing skills
- Experience in leading project initiation phase
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and have a high service orientation
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
- Excellent communication skills, being able to interact with IT, scientists, QA, vendors
Nice to Haves
- +++ Former Roche Experience
- ++ German speaking
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.