For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland (Kaiseraugst) we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Scrum Master
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Our customer is embarking on a Global Customer Engagement Program EpiCX to improve the way Pharma is interacting with the external customers. We are organized in tribes focusing on different areas such as "Customer Interface", "Digital", "Medical and Content Strategy", "Data and Insights". Within the Medical and Content Strategy Tribe we are defining the roadmap for content dissemination, investigator relations, international medical liaisons; interactions with patients will also be looked at. We have defined a default technology stack for our program: For content management and dissemination Veeva Vault Promomats was selected as the industry standard platform. For customer interactions and relationship management IQVIA OCE was selected. Important business goals is to increase reuse of data assets and materials to drive consistent messaging towards our customers, reduce duplication, and minimize time to market on a worldwide scale. The success of the program is also dependent on all users and program team members feeling like they are part of a high performing team delivering an ambitious project.
This position is for a Senior Scrum Master who will support the management and implementation of the projects within the Global Customer Engagement program EpiCX by providing an agile framework to the team. The Senior Scrum Master is, together with the team, accountable for the successful implementation of technology solutions through effective planning and execution throughout all phases of our project management methodology.
- Start date: 03.01.2019
- Latest start date: 07.01.2019
- End date: 31.12.19
- Extension: extension possible but would have to be approved
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: onsite (one day of home office possible)
- Travelling: yes (10%)
- Team size: up to 25
- Department: FPOC
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Represent IT expertise in the EpiCX program, specifically by supporting the Medical & Content Strategy Tribe and others as necessary
- Orchestrate the organization of work in an agile way by proposing the approach
- Ensure that the agreed Agile processes are followed
- Help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics
- Shape the definition of the roadmap for IQVIA OCE
- Support the definition of product requirements for IQVIA OCE and coordination with the vendor re implementation
- Ensure there is a good collaboration between the tribes by determining dependencies, tracking them and acting on them
- Manage relationships with various IT and business stakeholder to achieve project objectives
- Ensure project/program objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Monitor, document and gain approval for changes to schedule, cost or project scope.
- Identify and apply systematic quality activities to ensure that projects employ all processes needed to meet Computer System Validation directives
- Conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects; formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies, recommend and implement solutions.
- Manage the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval, and ultimate disposition of project information and documentation necessary for successful communications across all stakeholders and any required updates to living system documents for validated systems
- +8 years of experience as IT Project/Program Manager (implementation projects)
- +4 years of experience as Scrum Master
- +4 years of experience in leading cross-functional teams based globally
- +4 years of experience with Cloud platforms and cloud services
- Experienced in risk and issue management
- Perfect English
- Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner
Nice to Haves
- Pharma and/or DIA knowledge
- Experience with GxP / CSV
- Knowledge of Veeva Vault Promomates
- Knowledge of IQVIA OCE
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.