For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior IDQ Developer
- Type of placement: 5 weeks, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/Kaiseraugst
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The project is about implementation of a master data management platform for the logistics department using Informatica DQ and Power Center. Current scope is Materials/Products data from SAP systems (ERP & APO).
- Start date: 26.11.2018
- Latest start date: 03.12.2018
- End date: 31.12.2018
- Extension: No extension possible.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst onsite or 100% remote (home office from an European country)
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office:
- Travelling: In case of remote working, the contractor needs to travel once to Kaiseraugst and pick-up his equipment.
- Department: FISI (Global Infrastructure and Solutions, Shared Platform & Apps)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Primary role would be as a Senior developer & Tester who will create rules in IDQ (including data flow from ERP and services).
- Communication with business might be needed to clarify requirements and then create functional specifications.
- Technical designs and testing evidence need also to be provided
- +5 years with Informatica toolset development (IDQ, Analyst, PWC)
- Experience with version 10.x of Informatica, Unix Script programming, Oracle PL/SQL programming
- Experience in HP ALM for requirement and test case maintenance.
- Should have written Test cases, Test Plans and executed Testing for large complex projects on ETL / DQ / MDM
- Ability to assist business users & technical team in UAT and SAT testing
Nice to Haves
- +++ Experience with SAP Data integration
- +++ Knowledge of Material Module of SAP (MM03, SE16)
- ++ Knowledge of APO Module of SAP
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.