For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Professional Solutions Architect (Scientific & Manufacturing)
• Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
• Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
We are looking for a Professional Solutions Architect for the Digital Biomarker Program at our customer
- Start date: 03.12.2018
- Latest start date: 02.01.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: An extension is possible, needs to be approved.
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: At the beginning not possible, later 1 day per week (prior approval needed).
- Travelling: Not required.
- Department: PXIA (pRED Informatics, Digital Biomarkers)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Designing and maintaining the scalable, modular architecture for our Digital Biomarker RPMP (Remote Monitoring Patient Platform), which forms the technical backbone of study and disease area specific remote patient monitoring solutions - collecting terabytes of sensor/tracking data from dozens of studies and 10’000s of patients in a global setup
- Lead the embedding of the RPMP into our customer enterprise clinical data management architecture and support cross company data FAIRification initiatives
- Accountable for the development, maintenance and life-cycle management of all the applications developed in the context of the RPMP
- Defining and maintaining the technical software development roadmap enabling the RPMP to serve multiple parallel, global clinical development studies and collaborations
- Designing the interface to the patient facing “mobile” part of the RPMP and provide input to the end-2-end roadmap under the leadership of a Software Product Manager
- Coordinating multiple Technical Project Managers with their respective software development teams to ensure consistent scalability, reusability and maintainability of the applications delivered across the entire digital biomarker program
- Continuously strive to minimize the time to release of remote patient monitoring solutions into upcoming clinical trials by designing and implementing an efficient and future proof RPMP architecture
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, who possesses a very good university degree (MSc level or above) in computer science, business informatics or a related field, has excellent communication skills and has solid project management experience along with familiarity with computer system qualification/validation. If you bring as well the following set of skills and expertise listed below, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in enterprise architecture ideally in a GxP environment, focusing on security and compliance
- 3+ years leading software development teams
- 3+ coaching software developers
- Solid track record as solution software architect for infrastructures processing large volume and real time information
- Track record of successful information modeling and database models (SQL, no-SQL, Data Warehouses and Big Data)
- Experience with various data integration/ETL tools, application integration, business process and data science tools (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Flume, Kafka)
- Expertise in agile software development methodology (SCRUM preferred)
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Familiarity with the design, implementation and support of systems under CSV
- Familiarity with large scale cloud based web solutions (Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS)
- Experience working in global, virtual, large, high-performance teams and matrix environments
- Proven track record of managing large teams in very complex, agile and competitive environments
Nice to Haves
- +++ Extensive track record of successful project management in the pharmaceutical industry or for a top software consultancy
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.