For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Data Manager
- Type of placement: 7 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/St. Johann
- Salary: level 1, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Content Manager (global)
Latest start date: 01.12.2018
Managing the content management and distribution platform (internet) – Pitcher (training provided)
- Receiving Content and preparing it for Uploading on the Platform.
- Formatting/Programming Content on Platform
- QA of content –visual and technical
- Distribution to relevant users
- Management of Users on Platform –set up, removal etc.
- Management technical issues reported by end users
- Working with vendor to request Pitcher instances creation
- Migrating content and configuration to Production Environment
- Testing new updates for vendor.
- Adding new users, Removing old ones, recording changes
- General Management of end users as needed ~450 users across the globe.
- Tracking Country status, content use etc
- Producing Analytics for business use.
- Management of mini-projects to improve the tool, database, etc
- Orchestrating UAT with requestors
- Working with Vendors
- Piloting new enhancements with select countries
Managing the Support Email
- Answering Queries
- Giving IT Support to end users
- Communicating with new countries who wish to start using the tool.
Innovation and Development
- Ability to identify innovative solutions to user issues
- Identify opportunities for process efficiencies
- Experience with performing quality assurance/quality review on content is a necessity
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills essential
- Ability to follow through on tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – comfortable with being customer facing
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Pitcher, Veeva/Salesforce Systems, Tableau and/or Closed Loop Marketing (CLM) an advantage.
- Customer and delivery focused
- Ability to work under tight time pressures
- Self-starter and ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent problem solving skills plus strong desire for work success and self-improvement
- Project Management
- Know how to manage a project in terms of project requirements to delivery
- Project Quality Assurance
- On time and on budget planning
- Business Process Management
- Defining a Business requirements process flow
- Delivering that process via a defined project
- Excellent skills in English required, as well as experience with CRM, Content and Database Management. no profound medical experience required.
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application