For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a BUSINESS ANALYST - GENERAL - LEVEL III
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Galileo program in NVS NBS IT Operations is presently seeking for a Business Analyst in role of a ServiceNow Process Expert with substantial expertise in Event and Service Availability Management process areas.
ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst in role of a ServiceNow Process Expert
Event and Service Availability Management (2 processes)
Galileo program in NBS IT is offering a Senior IT Business Analyst role acting as ServiceNow Process Expert to enable and drive the delivery of a ServiceNow project within tight business time lines. The role described here will require an intensive management of ServiceNow ITSM Processes focusing on Event and Service Availability Management. It necessitates close liaison with the ServiceNow project team, end-client stakeholders, multiple supplier representatives and on & off-shore development team. The engagement will ensure that core defects, enhancements or alternative working methods required to deliver the initial scope for Go Live are identified, agreed, delivered and tested with support from offshore test resources, the deployment of Event Management (interfaced through HP OMI and potential other sources to ServiceNow) is smooth & stable, and the critical elements of Availability Management are available at Go-Live.
Utilization: 100% / Planned Duration: 07-Jan-2019 thru 30-Jun-2019 / Earlier Start quite possible
The position reports to ITSM Product Lead.
- Lead the delivery effort and account for milestone targets according to the project plan
- Take ownership & responsibility for design & specification activities
- Co-ordinate and lead testing, simulation, training and enhancement within Project team and with Functions
- Coordinates and support test execution (review Test Scenarios, Test Script and Test Result documentation, assist Test Manager with stakeholder support during UAT, performs functional testing)
- Drive decision making, direction setting, action definition & execution
- Ensure processes are aligned, integrated and uniform
- Report on the status of deliverables and progress against plan which feeds into the ITSM and wider program Governance model
- Produce weekly monthly report to highlight risks, key decisions & progress
- Directly manage and take responsibility for the Function Super Users within the assigned processes and provide knowledge, guidance and consultancy
- Proactively manage application specific enhancements/defects
- Represent the Galileo Program professionally and provide the public face of the relevant process areas when required
- Work with the wider program teams to enable delivery of the processes
- Work consultatively with stakeholders and retain focus to achieve the deployment schedule
- Run iterative workshops with stakeholders as required
- Work with Project management to assist with tracking & escalation of issues
- Monitor and drive issue resolution and escalate out of line situations
- Commit to and embody company beliefs and values of the company
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Business Experience:
- Experience in Event Management and Availability Management area in project and operational assignments
- Experience of Service Management implementation/transformation programs as a business analyst (min 3 years) – this can include other tool sets (such as BMC Remedy, HP SM etc.)
- Keen awareness of limitations of ServiceNow & good practice design for solutions of enterprise scale
- Experience of taking ownership for core ServiceNow module delivery with minimal management support
- Working business knowledge of consulting services (including working with offshore development teams) Service Management IT industry knowledge, ITIL aware (Foundation minimum)
- Educated to a minimum of higher national diploma level
Personal Skills Required
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills (including negotiation/mediation)
- Strong customer focus and service attitude.
- High personal motivation and energy.
- Strong personal organizational skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Empathy to understand issues from both the customer viewpoint and from individuals within the business, and to respond appropriately
- Composure and the ability to remain calm and dispassionate
- Ability to initiate action – seize opportunities to put ideas into action either personally or through engaging a team or the organization as a whole
- Ability to motivate others through effective leadership skills combined with a high level of personal energy and enthusiasm
- Judgement and Sensitivity
- Team work and team motivation in a challenging IT environment
- High affinity to work in an international as well as multicultural environment
- High flexibility and experience in prioritizing tasks
- Ability to deal with variable workload
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.