For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland (Kaiseraugst) we are currently looking for (m/f) several 6 Mongo DB Developer with non-traditional DB skills
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
- 1 Head of Development (Senior Expert Consultant / Developer)
taking over both team leading and coaching functions.
This role can also be occupied by a Junior Consultants being ready to take of a team lead functions
- 3-4 Senior Expert Consultant / Developer
This role can also be occupied by ambitious and motivated Junior Consultants.
- 4- 6 Years of IT experience as database administrator on MongoDB/MySQL /MarkLogic databases.
- Expertise in install and configure NoSQL (MongoDB/MarkLogic) and RDBMS(MySQL) databases.
- Hands on experience in MongoDB administration and development XML, Xquery, JSON
- Create global indexes and other indexes like range indexes, word lexicons, reverse indexes and triple indexes
- Familiar Create forests and databases and configure replication on forests and databases.
- Optimize slow running queries and create necessary indexes.
- Familiar with MongoDB backup and recovery strategies
- Involved in data migration between various databases and across platform
- Expertise in MongoDB administration like replication, sharding, chunks, shard key and storage engines
- Expertise in MySQL administration like replication, patching, locking , storage engines , backup and recovery
- Having knowledge in Linux shell scripting and proficient in working with Linux CentOS / RHEL
- Expertise in monitoring tools like Nagios and Ops manager
- MongoDB Certified DBA
- MySQL Certified Associate
Nice to Haves
- Hands on experience in MarkLogic administration
- Configure MarkLogic servers for High availability and disaster recovery functionality
- Involved in MarkLogic upgrade and patching activities
- Expertise in create user accounts, roles and rights within the marklogic environment.
- Familiar with MarkLogic backup and recovery strategies
- MarkLogic -Administration
- Node.js training from Marklogic university
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.