For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior IT Project & OCM Manager 100%
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Our customer is embarking on a global project to implement solutions that will improve multichannel marketing activities for Commercial and Medical business teams. IQVIA was selected as our integrated multichannel partner and OCE marketing was selected as a platform that enables the management of marketing automation and coordination of Non-personal activities. The platform will enable our customer to work consistently with marketing channels and materials which will drive consistent messaging and provide insights to be used clearly by our customer teams.
You are responsible for resource management, tracking budgets and financial forecasts, creating and tracking detailed project plans, effectively leading and facilitating project meetings as well as proactively controlling project scope, risks and issues. Additionally, the person in this position must effectively manage the projects across global locations and time zones and be able to travel internationally as needed. Other responsibilities include developing OCM approach and material for technology rollouts in the multichannel (non-personal) workstream.
- Start date: 02/01/2019
- Latest start date: 07/01/2018
- End date: 31/12/19
- Extension: An extension is currently not planned.
- Work load 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: Possible 1 day per week, prior approval needed.
- Travel: Up to 5% globally, probably to US (not defined yet).
- Department: FPOC (Pharma Informatics, AE&O)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Define an overall change management and communication strategy with focus on stakeholder management, change impact analysis and adoption of new ways of working for Multichannel projects in the Global EpiCX program.
- Support with planning, executing and maintaining change management and communication plans and activities in conjunction with outputs of the EpiCX OCM workstream.
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of the project for our Pharma IT customers (Commercial, Medical, Legal, Affiliate stakeholders) while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce a high-quality product
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Manage relationships with various IT and business stakeholders to achieve project objectives
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology: Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables, track progress against baseline schedule, mange project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed scope.
- Plan, baseline and control costs to ensure projects are completed within approved budget.
- Monitor, document and gain approval for changes to schedule, cost or project scope.
- Conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects; formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies, recommend and implement solutions.
- Manage the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval, and ultimate disposition of project information and documentation necessary for successful communications across all stakeholders.
- 10+ years of experience in Pharma Business
- 7+ years of experience in OCM activities in general
- 2+ years’ experience in Organizational Change Management in Global Projects
- 5+ years’ experience in management of complex Multi-country IT projects
- Commercial IT experience of Multichannel Marketing processes and Technology Implementation at our customer
- Experience with Adobe and Salesforce Applications for Web and Email channels
- Experience in global projects which deal with a high number of stakeholders
- Experience in management of senior stakeholders
- Flexibility in working hours: early mornings/evenings
- Flexibility for some travel
- Fluent English
Nice to Haves
- +++ Experience supporting enterprise-level applications
- ++ Pharma experience
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.