For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Professional Project Coordinator (Supply Chain)
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Behind every presentation of each product sold by our costumer is the involvement of Pharma Global Technical Operations (PT). Starting with Phase I of the development process and continuing through to product maturity, PT makes medicines at sites around the world and includes more than 14 000 employees worldwide.
“Product & Supply Chain Management” (PTS) connects the different parts of our costumer to ensure the reliable supply of our innovative medicines to customers and patients. The group ensures worldwide reliable supply to patients connecting their needs to our costumer Global Supply Network. This network consists of manufacturing sites, contract manufacturers and external suppliers. Lastly, PTS leads Product Management Teams within PT, develops and implements product strategies as well as designs and optimizes full Supply Chains from raw materials to the final product throughout the whole product life-cycle.
“Supply Chain Capabilities” (PTSA) enables integrated and sustainable Supply Chain solutions. This purpose is accomplished by driving the development and alignment of strategic plans and supply chain capabilities by providing specialized expertise to manage shared tools, data, systems, projects, processes and people skills. PTSA also represent Supply Chain in PT wide communities, driving collaboration and harmonization across the various functions. Supply Chain Capabilities contributes to reliably deliver the pipeline and ensure uninterrupted supply of quality products.
This position is part of the Supply Chain Projects Management (PTSAY, Center of Excellence Project Management) team. The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team who - under the direction of a Project Manager - is responsible for managing a project’s timeline and deadlines and communicating effectively with staff members. He/she assists the project manager in completing all the tasks necessary to keep a project on-track (e.g. coordination of day-to-day activities, resources, equipment) so that the project team members stay organized and focused on the project and goals at hand. His/her mission is to support the successful delivery of projects undertaken by PTSAY through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting. The Project Coordinator may also lead small projects, workstreams and/or change management activities within a project.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assists in driving various complex projects under direct supervision of project and program manager(s)
- Supports the development of project status reports
- Develops and maintains project document repositories, including team charter, contact lists and distribution lists (calendar and e-mail), agendas, minutes, RAID&C log (Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Change Log), milestones and deliverables
- Ensures project calendars are current and appropriately available/distributed
- Works with department administrative staff to organize meetings and workshops
- Documents and follows up on action item status to ensure timely completion
- Drafts presentations for project status reviews
- Plans, coordinates and monitors activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems
- Reflects changes in work scope, timelines or deliverables in the project plan
- Takes appropriate planning measures with all Work Stream Leads to reassess, renegotiate and amend the scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets
- Start date: 02.01.2019
- Latest start date: 01.02.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: An extension is possible, not approved yet.
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed (only exceptions).
- Travelling: Not required.
- Department: PTSAY (Center of Excellence Project Management)
- +5 years of experience as Project Coordinator (ideally in Pharmaceutical Suppy Chain area)
- +2 years of experience in the healthcare area (hospital business, pharmaceutical distribution, GS1 standards)
- Flexibility and adaptability to project changing requirements
- Touchpoint/Sharepoint (intranet)
- Project Management tools (smartsheet)
- Fluent English
- Self-driven personality
- Analytical skills
- Very good communication skills (writing)
- German speaker (team in Kaiseraugst)
Nice to Haves
- ++ PM certificates
- ++ Project Management experience
- ++ OCM experience / tasks (e.g. communications to stakeholders)
- + Pharma experience
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.