For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Project Manager (ERP) - Technical Integration Project
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/Kaiseraugst area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The Future ERP Roadmap is a multi-year program which aims at defining and deliver a single ERP platform for our customer in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems by leveraging SAP’s latest technology, industry and our customer best practices.
We are looking for a Project Manager for a Technical Integration Project. The integration project manager role requires in depth experience and understanding of technical integration (tools, processes and governance) as well architecture required for integration aspects.
The integration project manager role requires additionally in depth experience and understanding of technical integration (tools, processes and governance) as well architecture required for integration aspects.
- Latest start date: 07.02.2019
- Extension: Possible, not approved yet.
- Work load: 100%
- Home Office/Remote: Not possible.
- Travel: Some travel required up to 20% (tbd).
- Department: FIXK (Future ERP Program Operations)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Leads, plans, manages, and directs medium to large / complex projects and project teams according to the Project Management (PMM) standards, ERP expectations, and overall standards of our customer
- Management of the scope of project:
- Manages stakeholder’s expectations and project risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies.
- Manages scope and monitors change management
- Ensures qualitative delivery as agreed with the customer.
3. Management of the schedule of project:
- Prepares and maintains project plans (activities, schedules).
- Ensures project timely delivery to achieve the projects' objectives and benefits.
4. Management of the budget of project:
- Manages project budget, in coordination with line management.
- Manages external suppliers and contractors as required.
5. Business Stakeholder Relationships and Network Building
- Actively develop relationships with key business stakeholders.
- +10 years of experience as IT Project Manager (ERP projects)
- +10 years of experience with System Integration Delivery (proven experience of managing dependencies across multiple applications/work streams)
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to influence decision-makers (to Director level)
- Ability to communicate very strongly in both a business and technical context, across different levels
- In depth knowledge of market leading integration technologies
- Excellent knowledge of technical architecture (hosting, security, integration)
- Experience of documenting clear integration design proposals with stated objectives, costs and financial benefits
- Ability to review technical documentation and judge completeness/quality
- Fluent English
Nice to Haves
- +++ Roche experience
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application