For our customer located in Basel/Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Professional Project Coordinator (Serialization)
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/Kaiseraugst area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
We are looking for a Project Coordinator located at Kaiseraugst, Switzerland to work for the “Drug Product Manufacturing and Strategy & Engineering IT”, located at Kaiseraugst, which is supporting our customer Global Technical Operations. The focus of this position is to support process-improvement activities in the Shop-floor Serialization area.
- Preferred start date: 07.01.2019
- Latest start date: 14.01.2019
- Travelling: Some travel (max. 20%) may be required (tbd).
- Home Office / Remote: Not possible.
- Workload: 100%
- Department: FPPG (Pharma IT, MES Serialization)
- Support the project manager with administrative, reporting, communication and planning activities
- Coordination and follow-up of project activities with the relevant stakeholders
- Execution of some project activities including the alignment of stakeholders to mediate and communicate decisions
- Updating and coordinating updates of project documentation
- Identification, analysis, resolution and eventual escalation of project issues
- +5 years of experience as Project Coordinator (supporting PMs with similar tasks)
- Experience in working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience within a regulated environment (CSV)
- Analytical thinking, structured approach to resolution of issues
- Excellent communication skills and ability to arbitrate between a wide range of stakeholders to come to a solution
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Flexible for business travels (up to 20%)
Nice to Haves
- +++ Experience in Manufacturing IT and/or Shop-floor IT systems (ideally Shop-floor Serialization)
- ++ Experience in process-improvement projects
- ++ German speaking
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.