For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) an Professional Application Engineer (MES)
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
We are looking for a Senior Application Engineer (MES) to work for the “Drug Product Manufacturing and Strategy & Engineering IT”, located at Kaiseraugst, which is supportingPharma Global Technical Operations.
The focus of this position is the active support in an ongoing strategic implementation project for a Global MES system. We are looking for someone with a pro-active and solution-driven mindset, who can actively contribute in requirement analysis, functional specification and testing activities to ensure that the solution meets business expectations. In addition a close collaboration is needed to support our (internal) customers in implementing their processes in the MES and to maintain the application including interfaces. The Global MES system will be implemented in a regulated pharmaceutical environment.
- Preferred start date: 07.01.2019
- Latest start date: 04.02.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Work load: 100%
- Work Location: Kaiseraugst,
- Extension: Might be possible, not approved yet.
- Remote/Home Office: Not preferred. Can be discussed in the interviews.
- Travel: Up to 20% possible to Warsaw, Germany, San Francisco.
- Department: FPPM (MES and Serialization)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Execute activities to implement the Global MES system
- Analyse of requirements and work together with the vendor, Global MES team, global/local IT teams and customer teams to specify appropriate technical solutions.
- Support our customers in implementing their processes in the MES
- Become Subject Matter Expert for MES interfaces to other systems
- Execute full E2E testing of provided solutions, and work together with our testing team located in Poland.
- Coordinate and align within the Global MES team and other IT teams involved, but also with the customers.
- Deliver agreed project CSV documentation (CSV compliance, accurate content, on-time delivery)
- +5 years as Application Engineer (MES)
- +3 years hands on experience in MES systems
- Knowledge about interface technologies (https, IDoc, WebServices, OPC and others)
- Experience in CSV and GxP compliant working
- Analytical thinking, structured approach to resolution of issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves
- +++ Proven knowledge in Rockwell Automation Pharma Suite
- +++ Experience with global / multi-site manufacturing projects
- ++ Internal project methodology
- ++ German speaking
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.