For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior System Specialist
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
For a backfill position, we are currently looking for a Senior System Specialist as a supporter.
We are developing and operating IT solutions which optimally support business processes for Pharma Technical Operations in Basel.
- Latest start date: 01.02.19
- Extension: An extension is possible, but needs to be approved
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: no
- Department: FPPG
As a member of the team for Manufacturing IT Support Basel the candidate will
- Act as an IT Business Partner working closely with our customers
- Coordinate with IT partners to ensure services are met
- Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services are organized optimally
- Assess the impact of new user requirements; act as a Business System Analyst
- Provide application management and support, and ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several Applications
- Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools, as well as problem solving skills, to support these processes and solutions
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge and train others within the domain
Requirements (experience more than 4 years)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as in a regulated environment with Computer System
- Validation Experience with working in a project environment and in Informatics Service Support and Service Delivery (experience with ITIL)
- Excellent understanding of business processes in the manufacturing and laboratory environment
- Service oriented attitude, being able to communicate with our customers, also in emergency situations
- Previous experience in system installation and maintenance
- Technical experience in manufacturing and laboratory systems
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in German and English
- Strong technical skills in different operating systems
- Windows 2003/2008/2012
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
Nice to Haves
- ++ ITIL certification
- + GxP certification
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.