For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Integrations Specialist (Scientific & Manufacturing)
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Kaiseraugst
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly gross salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
For the Manufacturing IT Kaiseraugst Team we are looking for someone to support our Data Historian Systems and the Interfaces to the automation layer on site. S/he will perform the 2nd Level Support for the applications we manage, working following ITIL and CSV guidelines, define, run and document changes within the system. The candidate will be in close collaboration with Process Automation, Quality Assurance, and global IT and will also support running projects. To be prepared for the job an intensive training will be carried out at the beginning of the employment.
- Start date: 21.01.2019
- Latest start date: 31.01.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: Not possible.
- Travel: Not required.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Install and configure and maintain Data Historian Environments incl. interfaces
- Support the creation of visualization displays of machine data
- Install and maintain the required infrastructure (virtual machines, physical server)
- 2nd Level Support for industrial informatics systems
- Support for projects
- Once onboard on-call support
- Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Process Automation and Suppliers
- +6 years of experience in Process Automation, Data Historian and Automation Infrastructure
- +4 years of experience in specifying, configuration, testing and documenting of systems and applications
- Degree in Informatics or Engineering
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and have a high service orientation
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
- Good communication skills
- German-speaking (is mandatory)
Nice to Haves
- +++ Experience in Pharma production or IT environment (GxP, CSV)
- +++ English
- ++ Project Experience
- + Former Pharma Experience
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.