For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Professional Supply Chain Project Leader (Pharmaceutical Supply Chain)
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Behind every presentation of each product sold by our customer is the involvement of Pharma Global Technical Operations (PT). Starting with Phase I of the development process and continuing through to product maturity, PT makes medicines at sites around the world and includes more than 14 000 employees worldwide.
“Product & Supply Chain Management” (PTS) connects the different parts of our customer to ensure reliable supply of our innovative medicines to customers and patients. The group ensures worldwide reliable supply to patients connecting their needs to the Pharma Global Supply Network.
This network consists of our customer manufacturing sites, contract manufacturers and external suppliers. Lastly, PTS leads Product Management Teams within PT, develops and implements product strategies as well as designs and optimizes full Supply Chains from raw materials to final product throughout the whole product life-cycle.
“Supply Chain Capabilities” (PTSA) enables integrated and sustainable Supply Chain solutions. This purpose is accomplished by driving development and alignment of strategic plans and supply chain capabilities by providing specialized expertise to manage shared tools, data, systems, projects, processes and people skills. PTSA also represent Supply Chain in PT wide communities, driving collaboration and harmonization across the various functions. Supply Chain Capabilities contributes to reliably deliver the pipeline and ensure uninterrupted supply of quality products.
- Latest start date: 01.03.2019
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- Work load100%
- Work location: Basel
- Remote: Possible, but only as exception, prior approval needed.
- Travel: Possible up to 5% (tbd).
Tasks & Responsibilities
In this position, you will be part of the Supply Chain Projects Management (PTSAY, Center of Excellence Project Management) team reporting to the Head of PTSAY. As a Project Leader, you will lead complex, cross functional projects or programs within PT. You will be responsible that the project is delivered on time, to budget, in accordance with PT Project Management processes, methods & tools and to the required quality standard. You will manage strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and senior management. You also will closely work with the final customer in order to ensure successful project delivery, handover and proper project closer. You will provide leadership to the Project Team, be accountable for managing the work of consultants, allocating and utilizing resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a co-operative, motivated and successful team.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Science or Engineering
- +10 years of experience in Pharmaceuticals or Biotech Industry
- +7 years of experience in leading complex, cross functional projects, preferably in Supply Chain
- Knowledge and experience with different Project Management methodologies, systems & tools
- Ability to deal with high complexity and in matrix organization
- Experience in building and leading global project teams, including demonstrated leadership capabilities, established credibility and mentoring individuals and teams
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, history of influencing and driving decision making processed
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and result oriented
- Fluency (reading, writing and speaking) in English is mandatory
- Certifications e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP) through the Project Management Institute (PMI), Prince2 or Agile Project Management
Nice to Haves
- ++ Former Pharma experience (ideally in Supply Chain)
- ++ Lean or green/black belt certifications are highly desired
- ++ German language skills are a plus
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.