Background: For a Warehouse Management System Replacement project we are looking for a temporary employee to support the Project Team in the cut-over to the new SAP EWM solution in Kaiseraugst Manufacturing. The main responsibility will be the close monitoring and tracking of the project tasks in the changeover and the systematic update of the detailed overall project plan with all dependencies. You will be in close collaboration with Manufacturing, Business, Quality Assurance, IT and external service providers and will also support the project in reporting.
- Start date: 04.02.2019 or 11.02.2019 (as soon as possible)
- Latest start date: 18.02.2019
- End date: One year duration.
- Extension: Extension is not planned, project will end January 2020.
- Work load: 40 to 60% (can be discussed during the interviews).
- Work location: Kaiseraugst, Bldg. 238
- Remote: Possible, prior approval needed (1 day per week).
- Travel: Not required.
- Department: MMGA (non-IT, Logistics Office)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the overall project plan
- Maintain and drive the cut-over plan and track all tasks and responsibilities
- Early detection, resolution or escalation of plan deviations
- Close collaboration with the project members and internal and external partners in Manufacturing, Business, Informatics, Engineering, partner projects and external service providers
- Support the Project Manager in day to day tasks and activities
- +7 years of experience in Project Coordinating (IT Projects)
- Any experience in implementation of IT systems, preferably in the SAP environment
- Degree in Informatics or Engineering
- English and German speaking (both mandatory)
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and high service orientation
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
- Good communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- +++ Experience in SAP EWM
- ++ Experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- ++ Experience in Track & Trace Systems (ATTP/Advanced Track&Trace System for Pharma)
- ++ Experience in Pharma production or IT environment (GxP, CSV)
- + Former Roche Experience