For our customer located in Basel/Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Solution Architect - Integration
- Type of placement: 5 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/Kaiseraugst area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Integration is a foundational capability in the “Future ERP” program and a key enabler for the overall digital transformation at Roche Future ERP. Senior Solution Architect is responsible for solution architecture across all integration projects.
- Latest start date: 01.04.2019
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: Not possible.
- Travel: Not required.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead the Integration Solution architecture team and front end all the Project requirements.
- Develop and own Solution Architecture Integration guidelines and best practices
- Engagement with Project stakeholders, understand requirements and deliver Solution architecture for Integration across all patterns
- Responsible for mapping the business requirements to systems / technical requirement to ensure they are in line with Integration guidelines
- Work with Integration lead and support in the Integration strategy projects
- Evangelize the API led, pub sub approach and ensure re-usability across various projects
- Own the catalogue of all API’s, Interfaces and jobs in the Integration space and ensure high level of re-usability
- Drive, inspire, engage team and stakeholders towards action
- 12+ years of relevant experience in Integration technology (experience below included)
- Hands on experience in SAP CPI, SAP PO, SAP Data Services and Mulesoft
- Solution Architecture experience across all Integration patterns – API, Real time Integration, Event broker / Advanced messaging, B2B EDI, Data Integration and File transfer
- Strong expertise in Integration with SAP ERP system (preferable S4 HANA)
- Handled complex Integration projects and led the Solution architecture
- Experience in drafting Integration guidelines for large Enterprise
- Self-motivated, passion to drive, constantly looking to develop, embraces change with sense of urgency and enjoys positively challenging status quo
- Fluent English
Nice to Haves
- +++ Experience in Event Broker and Advance messaging systems
- ++ Certification in Architecture, SAP CPI and Mulesoft
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required. CV´s in Word format are highly appreciated.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.