For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a 2 Professional Project Coordinator (Supply Chain)
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Behind every presentation of each product sold by Roche is the involvement of Pharma Global Technical Operations (PT). Starting with Phase I of the development process and continuing through to product maturity, PT makes medicines at sites around the world and includes more than 14 000 employees worldwide.
“Product & Supply Chain Management” (PTS) connects the different parts of Roche to ensure the reliable supply of our innovative medicines to customers and patients. The group ensures worldwide reliable supply to patients connecting their needs to the Roche Pharma Global Supply Network. This network consists of Roche manufacturing sites, contract manufacturers and external suppliers. Lastly, PTS leads Product Management Teams within PT, develops and implements product strategies as well as designs and optimizes full Supply Chains from raw materials to the final product throughout the whole product life-cycle.
“Supply Chain Capabilities” (PTSA) enables integrated and sustainable Supply Chain solutions. This purpose is accomplished by driving the development and alignment of strategic plans and supply chain capabilities by providing specialized expertise to manage shared tools, data, systems, projects, processes and people skills. PTSA also represent Supply Chain in PT wide communities, driving collaboration and harmonization across the various functions. Supply Chain Capabilities contributes to reliably deliver the pipeline and ensure uninterrupted supply of quality products.
This position is part of the Supply Chain Projects Management (PTSAY, Center of Excellence Project Management) team. The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team who - under the direction of a Project Manager - is responsible for managing a project’s timeline and deadlines and communicating effectively with staff members. He/she assists the project manager in completing all the tasks necessary to keep a project on-track (e.g. coordination of day-to-day activities, resources, equipment) so that the project team members stay organized and focused on the project and goals at hand. His/her mission is to support the successful delivery of projects undertaken by PTSAY through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting. The Project Coordinator may also lead small projects, workstreams and/or change management activities within a project.
- Latest start date: 04.03.2019
- End date: 31.01.2020
- Extension: An extension is possible, not approved yet.
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed (only exceptions).
- Travelling: Not required.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assists in driving various complex projects under direct supervision of project and program manager(s)
- Supports the development of project status reports
- Develops and maintains project document repositories, including team charter, contact lists and distribution lists (calendar and e-mail), agendas, minutes, RAID&C log (Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Change Log), milestones and deliverables
- Ensures project calendars are current and appropriately available/distributed
- Works with department administrative staff to organize meetings and workshops
- Documents and follows up on action item status to ensure timely completion
- Drafts presentations for project status reviews
- Plans, coordinates and monitors activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems
- Reflects changes in work scope, timelines or deliverables in the project plan
- Takes appropriate planning measures with all work stream leaders to reassess, renegotiate and amend the scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets
- +5 years of experience as Project Coordinator (ideally in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain area)
- +3 years of firsthand experience in operational supply chain (e.g. logistics and distribution, warehousing, supply and demand planning, inventory management)
- Flexibility and adaptability to project changing requirements
- Project Management tools (Smartsheet)
- Fluent English
- elf-driven personality
- Analytical skills
- Very good communication skills (writing)
Nice to Haves
- +++ APICS certifications (e.g. CPIM, CSCP, CLTD)
- ++ Lean Six Sigma certifications (e.g. green belt)
- ++ PM certificates
- ++ Project Management experience
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore the client only accepts applications of CH or EU citizens.
Non-EU citizens are also eglible, if they already have a Swiss work permit. CV´s in Word format are highly appreciated.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.