For our customer located in Klybeck/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Programmer
- Type of placement: 11 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/Klybeck area
- Salary: please ask us for the exact rate range
Installation, support and maintenance of the OSIsoft PI Historian application (including its configuration or customization) Software and hardware installs, re-installs, upgrades, moves, changes and relocations made when necessary and as required Support of the server environment on which the application is running including monitoring uptime, upgrades, backups, integrity checks, etc., coordinating with other IT resources as necessary, Troubleshooting and resolution of application incidents, coordinating with other internal and external parties as necessary Development and ongoing update of a knowledge database relating to support and maintenance issues
Planning and implementing changes to the application as part of a structured release process (as approved and aligned by costumers)
- Start date: asap
- Duration: until end of the year. Further extension planned (long term assignment).
- Workload: 60 - 100%
- On-site required
- To provide on-site OSIsoft PI Historian Engineering Services to ensuring the platform availability, Interface engineering and deploying, implement information documents and standards necessary to the site’s compliance and the internal standards.
- Drives and support all OSIsoft PI Historian related equipment’s and related systems and services at Advanced Process & Manufacturing Technologies Unit in WKL693 & WKL681
o operates, monitors and maintains in compliance with internal/external standards
o responsible over functionality, reliability and continuous improvement
o life cycle management and document management
o as Subject Matter Expert executes or supports user requirements
- Manages all OSIsoft PI Historian aspects in relation with the Automation Team or Costumer requirements also engineering services for automation related equipment.
- Ensures the documentation (FDS, WI’s and Technical Standards) and the definition of new procedures are in line with best practices and fit for purpose solutions.
- Ensures the operations and activities are carried out in accordance with the duties and responsibilities for data management requirements.
- Builds and maintains strong relationship with peers in the process unit (automation and process experts), supporting functions and projects, and delivers jointly owned initiatives thorough effective collaboration.
- Provides optimal support meeting customer expectations, specialist technical support / assistance including fault diagnosis and delivering best in class performance for maximised production output.
- OSIsoft PI Tag creation / update / improvements or troubleshooting in alignment with our costumers
- Track document, track and implement changes or updates as required
- Develop current system configuration further (AF or EF module)
- Monitoring of OSIsoft PI Historian health, both Server and Interface
- Maintain new requirements like creating Notifications or new PB Displays
- User Support as a PI SME
- Maintain and Improve PI Vision Displays
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore the client only accepts applications of CH or EU citizens.
Non-EU citizens are also eligible, if they already have a Swiss work permit. CV´s in Word format are highly appreciated.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.