For our customer located in Zürich/Switzerland we are currently looking for a (m/f/d) IT Director EMEA
- Direction: Zürich/Switzerland
- Start-Date: 04.02.2019 (asap)
- End-Date: 31.12.2021 (long-term hire)
- fluently German and English expected
- please ask us for the exact rate
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced digital and IT leader to head the digitaltechnology and IT strategy. The experienced leader will assure effective digital and connected solutions delivery for the Unilode organization and its customers. As an IT Director EMEA, you will report directly to the Chief Information Officer (CIO). You will be the primary interface to business leaders to generate technology solutions and drive execution of growth and productivity, enabled through existing and emerging information and digital technology. You will serve as trusted and experienced advisor to leadership/ business and key stakeholders, whilst supporting the development of overall IT- and digital strategies in alignment with our business strategy.
Furthermore, the IT Director EMEA will take over responsibility for IT transformation projects and will personally lead strategic IT and digitalization initiatives, bringing a
profound leadership skill in the alignment of business objectives and IT initiatives. You will recognize early technologies trends in the market and will help Unilode to turn into a digital organization.
- Cooperate closely with the CIO
- Enhance the IT and IT governance organisation of the EMEA region
- Support the development of the regional IT strategy
- Drive the optimization of the IT organisation in the EMEA region
- Support the countries of your region in their transformation/ optimization activities
- Take over responsibility in local/ regional/ global projects, especially in the strategic focus areas of digitalization, reporting, planning and disposition
- Lead the IT workstream for our global digitalization program and act as an interface between the global functions, the countries and the regional IT management team
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CIO and the countries within the EMEA Region and serve as primary point of contact for all matters
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the regional CIO/CDO, with senior management of global functions and country CIOs. Prioritize and follow-up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the regional CIO/CDO
- Prepare, coordinate, execute and post process various meetings (management, projects, customers) for the EMEA Region up to board level
- Follow-up, consolidate and quality assurance of action items Profile
15 years of management experience and a proven track record in the development of employees as well as change management
10 years of international project management experience in IT operations at a service provider, in the fields of infrastructure and application operations as well as service management and support
- Expert knowledge of the sector, preferably gained in the field of IT service provision, IT outsourcing and/or cloud services
- Verifiable experience in fundamentally comprehending system technologies as applied and deployed
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills to be able to reach agreements where all parties are satisfied and good relationships are maintained.
- Excellent analytical skills, critical thinking and a well-developed ability to find solutions and make decisions
- University degree in BA, Marketing, MIS, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent in English and German
- Aviation Industry Experience is a pro.
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).