For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) an International Digital Manager 2 - PHARMA
- Type of placement: 10 months
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly gross salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
JD International Digital Manager (Planning) V2
Global Product Strategy provides strategic business direction from research through to development, commercialization and medical excellence, collaborating with functions and affiliates to shape the future of medicine. Digital Excellence is a dynamic function within our customers Global Product Strategy, with a clear mission to guide product, medical, and regional partners in advancing care for patients through digital empowerment and excellence.
In this role, the International Digital Manager (Planning) will:
- Drive annual digital planning process and develop integrated plans in alignment with key therapeutic stakeholders
- Provide relevant multi-channel and customer-centric digital insights and research to inform core activities and experimentation recommendations, develop related business cases and advocate to stakeholders
- Manage appropriate planning and execution of novel digital initiatives with internal and external suppliers, and in accordance to financial, legal, and healthcare compliance policy and guidance
- Contribution to overarching digital strategy for a strategic global platform - of our customer - in collaboration with Medical Affairs team and Digital Agency
- Provide relevant multi-channel and customer-centric digital insights and research as required to inform core activities and experimentation recommendations, develop related business cases and advocate to stakeholders
- Deliver the Analytics capability for Medically, and guide action from stakeholders to optimise the global platform
- Lead Agency UX/UI development for global platform; ensuring required input from key stakeholders and customers to ensure optimum experience
- Identification of synergies cross-PDMA digital platforms (regarding process development, technology requirements)
- A bachelor degree; advanced degree or certification in science or business is a plus
- Over 7 years digital marketing and relationship marketing experience, preferably with a healthcare/pharmaceutical company
- Excellent English/communication skills, strong results orientation and cross functional project management competency
- Ability to influence without authority, can adapt to and lead change independently
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).