For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) an International Digital Manager - PHARMA
- Type of placement: 10 months
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3 , please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly gross salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
JD International Digital Manager (Planning) V1
Global Product Strategy provides strategic business direction from research through to development, commercialization and medical excellence, collaborating with functions and affiliates to shape the future of medicine. Digital Excellence is a dynamic function within our customer Global Product Strategy, with a clear mission to guide product, medical, and regional partners in advancing care for patients through digital empowerment and excellence.
In this role, the International Digital Manager (Planning) will:
- Drive annual digital planning process and develop integrated plans in alignment with key therapeutic stakeholders
- Provide relevant multi-channel and customer-centric digital insights and research to inform core activities and experimentation recommendations, develop related business cases and advocate to stakeholders
- Manage appropriate planning and execution of novel digital initiatives with internal and external suppliers, and in accordance to financial, legal, and healthcare compliance policy and guidance
- Map, drive, and steward meaningful standards and matrix collaboration frameworks with various global, regional and key country
- A bachelor degree; advanced degree or certification in science or business is a plus, over 7 years digital marketing and relationship marketing experience, preferably with a healthcare/pharmaceutical company
- Some people management, brand management, and related background in healthcare or consumer goods industry is preferred
- Disease knowledge of one of our product areas is a plus, grasp of inter working business relationship between global, regions, and countries in a
multi-national setting is preferred
- Good English/communication skills, strong results orientation and cross functional project management competency
- Ability to influence without authority, can adapt to and lead change independently, enable knowledge sharing and develop training/educational initiatives to up-level stakeholder's digital competence and excellence
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).