For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) an Automation Engineer
- Type of placement: 10 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: please ask us for the exact rate range
- Responsible for developing standardization of PI configuration (PI-AF configuration; Interface configuration; tag configuration; PI Vision configuration)
- Creation and qualification of standards in visualization and reporting to meet business needs
- Support the Global PI Technical Expert / IT in developing the Design standards for PI Infrastructure
- Support any development of the PI Infrastructure.
- Test Application releases prior to release to the business.
- Collaborate with the departments on and during system upgrades
- Support in the development of PI (including Reports, Modules, etc.).
- Support in the connection of automation equipment to PI-Historian.
- Collate and review business issues or problems associated with PI.
- Support in the delivery of any training for engineers and business users.
- General support in Automation to achieve a higher level of networking and vertical integration.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation or technical computer science - Several years of experience in in plant automation or projects.
- Very good Knowledge of PI-Historian
- Languages: German / English proficiency in spoken and written - Other languages beneficial.
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).