For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) an Professional Project Coordinator (Serialization)
- Type of placement: 4 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
We are looking for a Project Coordinator located at Kaiseraugst, Switzerland to work for the “Drug Product Manufacturing and Strategy & Engineering IT”, which is supporting Pharma Global Technical Operations. The focus of this position is to support process-improvement activities in the Shop-floor Serialization area.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the project manager with administrative, reporting, communication and planning activities
- Coordination of project activities and project streams
- Follow-up of activities with the different stream leads and the project team, overall responsibility in order to ensure deliveries to deliver in scope and in time
- Identification, analysis, resolution and eventual escalation of project issues
- Updating and coordinating updates of project documentation
- Start date: 18.02.2019 (asap)
- Latest start date: 20.02.2019
- End date: 30.06.2019
- Extension: An extension might be possible, but would need to be approved.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Not possible.
- Travelling: Some travel (max. 20%) may be required (not defined yet).
- 5 to 7 years of experience in project coordination / project management
- Analytical thinking, structured approach to resolution of issues
- Understanding of CSV in a pharmaceutical Manufacturing area
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to arbitrate between a wide range of stakeholders to come to a solution (proven work experience)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves
- +++ Experience in Manufacturing IT and/or Shop-floor IT systems (ideally Shop-floor Serialization)
- +++ Experience global / multi-site Manufacturing projects
- +++ Former Roche experience (incl. Clarity, PMM, etc.)
- ++ German speaking
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).