For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) an Mobile Application and Deployment Manager - Digital Biomarkers Program
- Type of placement: 10 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Our client is looking for a role to support the Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED) Digital Biomarker program. This program’s objective is to develop digital biomarkers for our clients Pharma.
- Start date: 02.09.2019
- Latest start date: 01.10.2019
- End date: 30.06.2020
- Extension: An extension is highly likely, but would need to be approved.
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 80-100% (preferred 100%)
- Travelling: Not required.
- Team size: 20 team members
- Department: Digital Biomarkers - Deployment & Lifecycle Team (PXIAD)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Release management and operations of mobile apps used in clinical trials.
- Large scale deployment of mobile devices and mobile apps using MDM systems
- Maintenance of mobile apps and web systems in the operational phase – i.e. driving implementation of bug fixes and improvements in cooperation with development, test and installation teams
- Coordination of mobile device sourcing, installation and shipments to clinical sites
- Drive mobile software updates for compatibility with new iOS and Android patch levels and major versions
- Test coordination and execution
- Change management of validated software applications
- +3 years IT and application management experience
- Experience with the fast lifecycle of mobile applications development or deployment
- Experience in second or third level technical support
- Experience with Mobile Device Management tools
- Knowledge of data security and privacy guidelines associated to regulated environments like Pharma.
- Passion for mobile and wearable digital technology and knowledge of latest development in this field.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to plan work ahead and manage and direct execution by others
- Capable of combining project and operational work
- Quality mind-set and attention to detail
- Process-oriented but still flexible
- Native-English speaker or equivalent, written and spoken
Nice to Haves
- +++ Experience in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry
- +++ Medical Devices
- +++ Project-based work experience within the area of clinical development
- ++ Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and change management
- + Good German skills, written and spoken
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).