For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) an Business Analyst - General - Level III 80%
- Type of placement: 5 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
This is to support an End User Computing project delivering a new Windows 10 desktop configuration using modern device management tools.
Role is as a Business analyst/Deputy PM responsible for putting together project documentation, user requirements analysis, coordinating tasks, preparing user documentation, process design and related tasks.
Candidate will deliver documentation according to ICE standards and support the project manager in general project management tasks.
- Job Title: Business analyst/Deputy PM
- Duration: asap - July 2019
- Location: Basel
- Workload: 80%
- Experienced PM - 5 years in enterprise environment
- Experience with ICE and End User Computing Client infrastructure
- Experience and knowledge of Windows desktop management and deployment projects. Ideally knowledge of Windows Autopilot, Windows 10 and SCCM.
- Experience with NBS Gate if possible
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).