For our customer located in Basel/Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Professional Project Manager (ERP)
- Type of placement: 10 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
- Start date: 04.03.2019
- End date: 20.12.2019
- Extension: Would be possible, but needs to be approved (depending on the project).
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Not preferred at the beginning, later possible (up to 1 day per week).
- Travelling: Some travel may be required (up to 20%, location is depending on the project)
- Department: FIXE (Global Infrastructure and Solutions, Upstream Procurement)
Tasks & Responsibilities
The experienced IT Project Manager will work in the area of Procurement, partnering with a Project Business Lead and Stakeholders to establish/build upon the project plan and deliverables and manage the project through the different phases up to and including deployment. Interacting with management, coordinating and directing activities of project team members. Ensuring all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- Expert-level knowledge of project management methodology, standards and processes with 5+ years of experience in ERP/SAP/Procurement within a global / matrix organization.
- Proven track record of effective project management covering the full life cycle from initiation to deployment.
- Capability to think strategically and resolve complex issues, understanding dependencies and impacts
- Exposure to complex landscapes, processes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.)
- Very strong customer-facing experience (must be seen in the last projects)
- Excellent ability to communicate to others, adapting to the audience.
- Experience in leading one or more high-level, complex technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements
- Strong track record of building trust and relationships, communicating with senior management, working independently and self-managing
- Fluent English speaking
Nice to Haves
- +++ Experience as a project manager at Roche would be an advantage
- +++ Experience in a Fieldglass implementation project
- +++ German speaking
Wir möchten darauf hinweisen, dass unser Kunde seinen Sitz in der Schweiz hat. Deshalb können ausschließlich Bewerber innerhalb der EU bzw. Bewerber mit Schweizer Arbeitserlaubnis berücksichtigt werden.
Das SimplyVision-Team freut sich auf deine Bewerbung (Wordformat bevorzugt).