For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) an OCM Expert for Compute and Cloud Projects
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: 3 level, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Within a range of interrelated projects in the cloud and data center realm, we are transforming our internal IT organisation to adopt new cloud platforms and new technologies.
While at the same time the projects are aiming for efficiencies, reducing dependency on external workforce, reducing costs and gaining added value tasks based on business intimacy.
All of this will be achieved using the framework of Infrastructure as Code, which changes the way of working for many groups hence promoting an organizational change in Global Infrastructure and Solutions or beyond in the way we do operations today.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead strategic and tactical organisational change management within a range of interrelated projects in the cloud and data center context.
- Provide strategic change management vision and adoption of Cloud and Datacenter Projects and provide leadership of internal employees to execute against the vision.
- Reporting to global project managers, partner Solution Owner and leveraging Change Management SPoC’s and/or Change Agent Network.
- Oversight of Change Management, training management, stakeholder engagement, communications and adoption activities for these projects.
- Identify change management and user adoption related business issues/risks and recommend options and plans to remediate.
- Oversee the implementation and adoption of OCM guidelines and standards across multiple work streams within the project.
- Design and manage global communication plans and activities (e.g. online and social media channels, newsletters, key stakeholder presentations, etc.).
- Create/manage project-level surveys/metrics/KPIs to roll-up and report on change management and user adoption-related activities and success.
- Ensure OCM activities are aligned with the project timeline and key milestones and are integrated with other workstreams as required.
- Manage the overall OCM work plan and conduct weekly status reporting meetings.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and user adoption techniques to be deployed during the project.
- Build out and manage a global change agent/champion network that will support the introduction of ServiceNow to tens of thousands of employees across the Roche organization.
- Start date: 11.03.2019
- Latest start date: 18.03.2019
- End date: 31.03.2020 (end of Q1 2020)
- Extension: An extension is possible, but needs to be approved.
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst,
- Remote: Possible 1 day per week.
- Travel: Travel is planned, but not defined yet.
- Department: FIRP (GIS, Global Service Transition)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in leading and mentoring project teams on relevant Change Management exposure.
- Experience with Cloud and Datacenter Technologies.
- Proven experience in a consulting and/or the client-facing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact across multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership on large global change efforts.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies combined project management approaches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Ability to work across multiple international time zones (late afternoon/early evening work required in the EU).
- Ability to travel internationally both within and outside of the EU when required.
Nice to Haves:
- +++ Former Group Informatics experience is preferred
- ++ Experience in a pharmaceutical environment is preferred
- ++ Experience large IT Service Management Projects
- + ServiceNow Background
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).