For our customer located in Basel/St. Johann/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Principal Programmer
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 1, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
- SAS programs supporting clinical trial development needs, including analysis datasets, and TFLs
- Data review programs
- Data visualization
- Understanding of regulatory requirements relevant to clinical programming (e.g. GCP, ICH) and clinical study practices, procedures and methodologies.
- Proven communications skills, and ability to work well with others.
- The candidate will contribute to standard programs development for clinical data review across projects/trials.
- The candidate should have strong SAS programming experience and proven skills in the use of SAS within a programming environment to develop and validate deliverables.
- Hands-on experience in CDISC (SDTM/ADAM datasets) & TFL development is a must. Proven experience in development of advanced MACROs. Knowledge of RECIST or Cheson is a plus.
- Ideally 6+ years of SAS programming experience in clinical trial development in Pharm or CRO.
- The candidate should be able to work independently with minimum guidance.
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).