For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Professional BWise Developer
- Type of placement: 9 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/Kaiseraugst area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
We are currently searching for a BWise Developer to configure requirements on the standard BWise solution
- Start date: 01.04.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: Possible 1 day per week.
- Travel: Not required.
- Department: FGL (Group Functions IT, Informatics Group Legal)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Functional and technical implementation of requirements and changes on the BWise Internal Audit module
- Bwise portlet configuration
- Framework configuration and data import
- Collaborate in the roll out to the audit department
- Give presentations and lead sessions with stakeholders
- +5 years of experience as Developer / Consultant
- +4 years of experience in BWise and Business Intelligence, Software implementation, Process Management, Internal Audit, Risk Management
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server, SQL (queries, views, stored procedures, etc.)
- Education level: Bachelor/Master, preferably in Information Technology
- Strong in communication & Team play
- Fluent English
Nice to Haves
- +++ Experience in Business Objects, Data Warehouse Design and Implementation
- ++ Pharma experience
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).