For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Digital Biomarker Operational Study Manager Associate - PHARMA
- Type of placement: 9 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/Kaiseraugst area
- Salary: level 1, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly gross salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Our custamer's Pharma Research and Early Development Informatics team is the bridge between digital technology and science. We help drive medical innovation and are integral to the realisation of truly Personalised Healthcare and the development of innovative treatments for patients.
We are shaping the digitalization of Pharma R&D at Roche, and we are growing. For our vision to come true, we need innovative, dedicated people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Currently, we are looking for a number of roles to support the Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED) Digital Biomarker program. Our objective is to use digital biomarkers to make our Roche Pharma clinical development programs even more successful.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide operational support for remote patient monitoring solutions in studies, including by being a point of contact for support requests by physicians and study coordinators
- Ensure support requests are promptly addressed by the digital biomarker team
- Assist with preparing remote patient monitoring parts of IRB/Ethics Committee submissions, and addressing follow up questions
- Create and maintain accurate study level progress information (e.g. recruitment status, remote patient monitoring data generation levels, data transfer status, technical issue overviews) through the efficient use of systems, tools and reports.
- Create and maintain centralized project/team work-spaces, including document creation and/or maintenance.
- Assist with effective communication and information sharing via compilation of study-specific documents and resources (agendas & minutes, presentations, team contact lists, distribution lists and other relevant material).
- Identify and contribute to areas of best practice and process improvements.
- Proficiency with MS Office suites such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Passion for digital innovation in healthcare, and especially for leveraging novel technologies to modernize clinical endpoints and improve disease/treatment management
- Very good university degree (BA. level or above)
- Relevant work experience, e.g. in the pharmaceutical or related industry, in clinical operations, or in a customer service and support function
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Documentation skills
- Self-starting team player
- Problem solving attitude and structured approach to work
- Native English or equivalent
- +++ Previous experience in working with patients and clinical trials
- +++ Roche experience
- +++ German speakin
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).