For our customer located in Basel/Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) an IT Project Coordinator for Nexus 50-100% (Supply Chain)
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
This position is part of the Supply Chain Projects Management (PTSAY, Center of Excellence Project Management) team. The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team who - under the direction of a Project Manager - is responsible for managing a project’s timeline and deadlines and communicating effectively with staff members. He/she assists the project manager in completing all the tasks necessary to keep a project on-track (e.g. coordination of day-to-day activities, resources, equipment) so that the project team members stay organized and focused on the project and goals at hand. His/her mission is to support the successful delivery of projects undertaken by the organization through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting. The Project Coordinator may also lead small projects, workstreams and/or change management activities within a project.
In this position, the incumbent will be supporting the group-wide NEXUS program, where they will be a member of the Project Management Office.
- Start date: 01.04.2019
- Latest start date: 03.04.2019 (asap)
- End date: One year duration.
- Extension: Extension is planned, depending on contractors performance.
- Work load: 100% at the beginning, 50% after a few months.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote / Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed (only exceptions).
- Travelling: Not required.
- Department: MMSA (non-IT, Supply Chain Projects) & MMSE (Nexus - Nexus - ERP Project)
- Note: The PC will work in Kaiseraugst for MMSE, but will report to MMSA in Basel.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assists in driving various complex projects under direct supervision of project and program manager(s)
- Supports the development of project status reports
- Develops and maintains project document repositories, including team charter, contact lists and distribution lists (calendar and e-mail), agendas, minutes, RAID&C log (Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Change Log), milestones and deliverables
- Ensures project calendars are current and appropriately available/distributed
- Works with department administrative staff to organize meetings and workshops
- Documents and follows up on action item status to ensure timely completion
- Drafts presentations for project status reviews
- Plans, coordinates and monitors activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems
- Reflects changes in work scope, timelines or deliverables in the project plan
- Takes appropriate planning measures with all Work Stream Leads to reassess, renegotiate and amend the scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets
- +3 years of experience as IT Project Coordinator
- Project Management certification (PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2, Agile methodolgies)
- Flexibility to change last minute
- Communication skills (writing)
- Project Management tools (Smartsheet)
Nice to Haves
- +++ Roche experience highly desired (!)
- ++ Supply Chain Project experience
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).