For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Learning Specialist (PT Global Learning Team)
- Type of placement: 9 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The successful candidate will work as a Learning Specialist within a PT Global Learning Team (PTAC-L) and provide direct training support to global functions (PTA, PTS, PTQ) in PT. The candidate will interact with peer experts and clients on a daily basis. With the implementation of Cornerstone Corporate wide, the candidate will gain super-user expertize in the system and get exposure to data migration activities, while navigating in a matrix environment. The person has the opportunity to develop in the lean methodology using the LPS elements.
- Start date: 01.04.2019
- Latest start date: 15.04.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension planned: Planned, not approved yet.
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Basel
- Remote/Home office possible: Not possible.
- Travel required: Not required.
- Department: MMAC (PTAC Learning, Business Process & Capabilities)
Tasks & Responsibilities
1) Provide direct training support of client including the following scope:
- Support the Learning Key Account Manager in meeting client and PTAC-L learning needs.
- Record and manage training information in the LMS to ensure accurate learning plans/histories, up-to-date role tasks and availability of current training materials.
- Manage Intake Requests from client groups in partnership with the Shared Service Center. • Support of internal projects/initiatives in PTAC-L and client portfolio.
- Support Audit/inspection activities, as applicable.
- Manage classroom training logistic coordination including scheduling and administration.
- Publish training performance metrics reports for Sr. Leadership.
- Provide onboarding/Off-boarding of customers, as applicable.
- Provide excellent customer service, through helping to solve pain points, listen carefully to customer requests and follow up.
- Manage training documentation in GMP environment.
2) Support PT Cornerstone Project (30-50% of workload):
- Support implementation of Cornerstone Learning Management System in PT global functions by partnering with team members and with client groups.
- +2 years of experience in a similar role with the same tasks is a must (training support, learning specialist, client support)
- Good understanding of systems administration, experience with standard office applications
- Ability to solve problems using good judgement and collaboration as needed
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong collaboration skills, interacting with the team and customers
- Strong organizational skills and can prioritize daily work with minimum oversight
- Fluent English
Nice to Haves
- +++ Cornerstone knowledge strongly preferred
- ++ Pharma experience
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).