For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) an Professional Angular Developer - Remote (pREDi)
- Type of placement: 9 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
We are looking for an Angular developer to implement a BioSample Tracking solution, which addresses the root causes of issues with transparency of sample lifecycle and chain of custody management. The successful candidate will be responsible for the frontend development of the solution.
• Start date: 08.04.2019
• Latest start date: 15.04.2019
• End date: 31.12.2019
• Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
• Work load: 100%
• Work location: Remote (from own office or from home, Roche location not allowed)
• Candidates ideally from Eastern European countries.
• Travel: Potentially 1-2 travels to Basel.
• Department: PXIZ (pRED Informatics)
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the frontend development of the BioSample Tracking platform
• Work with stakeholders to translate business requirements into UI prototypes, designs and working web-based implementations
• Illustrate design ideas using whiteboard drawings/sketches
• Improve the code quality with smart and sustainable automated testing strategies
• Participate in technical decision makings
• Ensure scalability of the platform to a cloud enterprise solution
• At least B.Sc in Computer Science or similar discipline
• +5 years professional software development experience
• Extensive experience in test-driven software development
• Deep knowledge of Angular framework
• Strong working knowledge of best coding practices (TDD/BDD, pair-programming)
• The ability to rapidly design and build prototypes using Invision
• Experience with continuous integration/delivery ecosystems (Jira, BitBucket, Jenkins)
• Experience building and maintaining optimized web application front ends powered by RESTful APIs
• Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
• Ability to work in a multicultural geographically distributed team
• Strong communication skills
• Fluent in English
Nice to Haves
+++ Experience with D3 visualization library and SpotFire
+++ Experience with big-data visualization
++ Working knowledge of cloud-based solutions (preferably AWS)
++ Previous working experience within an AGILE environment (ideally SCRUM)
+ Project-based work experience in the pharmaceutical industry/consulting preferred
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).