For our customer located in Basel/St. Johann/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Manager - Service / Operations Manager - Level III
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/St. Johann area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
- Assist and support project manager, team leads and project Quality manager in running the project and to manage all administrational, service- and document management aspects of the Project.
- Prepare and maintain project communication plan and align regular communication to project stakeholders ( AAA-IT end-users, AAA management, NBS-IT ) in close collaboration with project management, program management and head of communications at AAA.
- Prepare and manage training plan, training matrix and conduct training sessions as defined in the training matrix aligned with QM and project management.
- This must be delivered either classroom based or web based. Training records must be obtained and stored in the project document management library.
- Maintain oversight and supervise the delivery of contracted services and the corresponding funds flows.
- Participate in regular QM risk review sessions and represent project management. Handle any escalations in that context.
- Organize and prepare regular meetings and workshops and support in agenda and content preparation including capturing, creating and disseminating minutes.
- Conduct weekly status report analysis and summarize into a project summary status report and dashboard. Ensure alignment with ServiceNow dashboards which relate to ITSM and BM processes.
- Establish and operate the project document library.
- Provide document templates for defined document types and maintain entries in the library.
- Check document management standards and ensure consistent definition of folders and consequently the correct storage and versioning of all defined project document deliverables.
- Maintain all entries in the Clarity PMO database for actual status reporting and financial Reporting.
- Maintain and track a Risk, Issue and Action register and follow up on due dates and content on a regular weekly basis in direct conversations with the owners of the entries.
- Present and guide leadership team through the portfolio of risks, issues and actions.
- Maintain project delivery dashboard and compile regular presentations to Steering committee and program management.
- Support the creation and maintenance of project plans.
- Business requirements definition and consolidation.
- Further tasks will be defined during the assignment.
- Maintain regular contact with work stream leads in the receiving and delivery organizations and with the SPOCS in the TIS service lines.
- Ensure compliance to the ICE methodology and GxP where applicable.
- Ensure that the project teams maintain strong liaison with the M&A IT organization and serve as an effective escalation point for project-related issues and risks.
- Utilization: 80% / Planned Duration: 01-Apr-2019 thru 31-Mar-2020
- Role Title: AAA-IT Integration – Service/Operations Manager and PMO support
- Experience in assuming key support roles in medium to large IT Projects PMOs
- Knowledge of IT Project methodologies and best practices in that context.
- Experience with Application and portfolio management
- Experience with diversified and complex projects
- Savviness with GxP and good project management practices of IT projects in the pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical industry, GxP
Personal Skills Required
- University working and thinking level, degree in computer science or comparable education / experience
- Excellent knowledge of business process analysis and design, system architectures, technology standards, etc.
- Good knowledge of computer systems validation and GxP requirements
- Good knowledge of ITIL service management rules and processes
- Good budget management and negotiation skills
- Resolves and/or escalates issues quickly
- Good understanding of Project Management methodology, internal IT standards and Finance processes
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Clarity and ICE (a “plus”)
- Skilled in organizational change and managing relationships
- Able to think and act strategically and tactically from a broad business perspective
- Understanding and knowledge of general IT infrastructure technology, systems and management processes
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members in an effort to perform continuous improvements.
- Ability to work in global matrix organization and in multicultural and virtual teams.
- Fluent or native in German and English
- Fluent or native in Italian due to a major stakeholder community in Italy
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).