We are looking for an Architect Solution with Project Management experience.
The candidate is responsible for developing and driving comprehensive, End to End Data overview and detailed reports on the status of Win 10 application readiness, client HW status and user application portfolio status on a continuous ongoing base
- Strong technical background, experienced with working at a bigger sized corporation, used to communicating to a community of IT architects, application managers, client software managers, client distribution and deployment teams as well as on site staging and deployment teams.
- Deep analytical & reporting skills, strong understanding how to link the various data sources into one comprehensive data set for best possible online, up to date, globally available reporting.
- Ensures conformance of the program effort to the technology strategies and provides overall leadership and management for the project effort.
- Ensuring the key deliverables are produced on time, within budget, and in accordance with the agreed quality requirements.
- Ensuring that the program head, sponsor, and steering committee are fully informed of progress, risks to meeting program objectives, and issues that they need to address.
- Ensuring that quality reviews take place as planned.
- Acts as the communications conduit to program head.
- Conducts periodic briefings/status updates.
- Start as soon as possible but by 1st of December 2016/2nd of January 2017 at the very latest.
- End date: currently planned for end of December 2017, with potential of prolongation into 2018
- Utilization: 80%, potentially staggered approach across the duration of the engagement with 100 to start and reducing once Win 10 role out starts (Win 10 is intended to start in Q2 2017)
- Furthermore, the successful candidate can interpret vague customer requirements, responsively formulate action plans and rapidly implement simple, sustainable, scalable and secure solutions, with high quality. The Engineer is there also to support the customer in all infrastructure related aspects, from managing incidents to improving operational efficiency.
- OO-Developtment Expert +8 years