For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Professional System Community Expert
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Kaiseraugst area
- Salary: level 2 , please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The role provides 2nd level business support to the Order to Cash (O2C) and Supply Network Collaboration (SNC) business communities and ensures the systems meet the business requirements.
Within a global matrix organization, the system community expert (SCE) leads the communities, drive the implementation of system changes and works closely with Super Users & Business Process Management to ensure Super Users are both trained and proficient at making best use of the systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide consultation in the form of systems expertise to Business Process Management (BPO/BPM).
- Partner with BPO/BPM to ensure business processes are adequately,accurately and compliant in the system.
- Plan and oversee system changes (includes upgrades, bug fixes, new feature introduction, enhancements, etc.) in close collaboration with Super Users.
- Lead or support system projects or improvements, ensuring they are tested and meet customer expectations.·
- Work closely with a team of system and process experts to deliver solution designs.
- Collaborate with IT to resolve recurring or frequent system issues·
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of system-specific training material using latest techniques such as Wikis or e-learning platforms
- Maintain a website (e.g. Google Site, Touchpoint, Sys Wiki, Intranet) where the community structure, contact names and training material is updated and shared with the organization.
- Highest level of system expertise outside of IT.
- Preferred start date: 10.06.2019
- Latest start date: 24.06.2019
- End date: One year duration
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Basel
- Home Office / Remote: Possible, prior approval needed (max. 1 day per week).
- Travel: Not required.
- Department: MMSA (non-IT, Supply Chain EU Systems)
- BS/MS Degree (Information Technology, Engineering and/or business disciplines preferred)
- 5 or more years related of professional experience in in sales and distribution process and systems management
- SAP Certifications in Sales and Distribution
- Technical and Business Expertise
- Excellent expertise in SAP R/3 Sales and Distribution modules.
- Excellent expertise in SAP SNC.
- Excellent supply chain business process orientation.
- Motivated self-starter able to work with ambiguity and uncertainty, effective with minimal instruction/supervision
- Experience with matrix lead functions
- Supply chain business process orientation
- Good project management skills
- Fluent (reading, writing and speaking) in English
Important soft skills
- Communication: Listens well & effective communicator & Presents complex systems concepts with clarity and simplicity.
- Strategic Agility: Focuses on activities that provide the most value.
- Achieving Results: Takes accountability for actions, drives results.
- Decision Making: Strong analytical skills & Within the matrix of the system community drives toward fact-based, timely and quality decisions (e.g. by considering alternatives).
- Inspiring and Influencing: Fosters an exchange of ideas and support amongst colleagues & Is good at promoting an idea or vision: persuading & Works effectively with other people in a matrix lead function.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Addresses and resolves conflict by creating an atmosphere of openness and trust & Builds strong relationships with key customers to understand their current and future needs.
- Innovation: Seeks new opportunities and tries new approaches.
Nice to Haves
- +++ Understanding of supply chain process is a plus.
- +++ Good understanding of ERP & Supply Chain system landscape is a plus