For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Test Lead for LAL Project (60-100%)
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k
The ‘LAL – Logistics Application Landscape’ Project aims to implement an S/4HANA solution to manage the logistics processes (non-commercial) for Site Services Logistics in headquarter Basel and Kaiseraugst. Main processes in LAL scope are: Inbound, Outbound, Warehouse Mgt, Site Distribution, Yard Logistics, Service Portal & Order Processing. Customers include pRED, PTD, PT, Tavero etc. Coverage is of the full value chain: Research, Clinical Supply, Development, product supply for Biotech/Chemistry. The project is currently in the PMM Define phase, working towards the Baseline phase gate per the end of April 2019. The Go-Live is planned towards end of Q3 2020. To manage all testing related activities, the IT project team will be enhanced with a Test Lead.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Creation of the Test Plan (according to the PMM – Project Management Methodology) to cover the following test activities: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Acceptance Testing, User Acceptance Testing (and incl. e.g. regression testing, authorization testing, audit trail testing).
- Collaboration, planning and alignment with several project- and stakeholder groups on IT- (internal and external) and Business side, incl. the Validation Lead and the Business Test Lead, and including with multiple partner teams/systems (key word: system interfaces).
- Define, plan, organize, manage and track all related test activities, including:
- Preparation of test inventories/scope with consideration of the results of the FRA
- Functional Risk Assessment – Preparation of test scripts
- Test environment provisioning and (transport) change management
- Preparation of test data
- Training (on HP ALM tool and test scripting, test execution, defect management)
- Test screening (i.e. informal testing) and formal test script execution
- Test defect management – Ensure requirements to testing coverage (incl. support the creation of the RTM
- Requirements Traceability Matrix)
- Prepare and conduct test phases entry- and exit meetings.
- Report on testing status to the IT Project Manager on a daily basis.
- Create daily and weekly testing status reports to stakeholders.
- Creation of the Test Report (according to the PMM – Project Management Methodology)
- Start date: 15.07.2019
- Latest: 05.08.2019
- End date: 31.07.2020
- Extension: Not planned (testing phase will end in Q2/2020). Good performers may have a chance for other positions.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 60 to 100% (depending on the project phase, at the beginning 60% from Q4/2019 100%)
- Remote/Home Office: Possible.
- Travelling: Only between Kaiseraugst and Basel
- Team size: Up to 10 people.
- Department: FIXC (Global Infrastructure and Solutions, Global ERP Demand to Supply)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an (IT) project team/stream lead role (including leadership experience)
- Experience in delivering and/or testing GxP and CSV solutions, ideally in a pharmaceuticals / life sciences environment.
- Experience in working according to a comprehensive project management methodology (e.g. PMBOK, Project Management, Body of Knowledge)
- Experience in working in a large multinational company.
- Experience in collaborating with an external IT SI (System Integrator = IT Vendor), as well as with multiple IT- and Business stakeholder groups.
- Fluent in English, and (semi-)fluent in German (business side is speaking German)
- Has a strong desire and ability to lead, plan, coordinate, manage, facilitate and enable.
- Is a very clear communicator, and is open-minded and listens to input and feedback from others.
- Pharma experience