For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Validation Expert
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k
- Support writing and maintaining Validation Master Plan for process, cleaning and packaging validation.
- Support the strategy for continued process verification (CPV) and annual monitoring batches that ensures all critical process parameters and quality attributes are defined after validation activities. Contributes to risk assessments for CPV.
- Set local procedures & templates for respective validation processes, documentation and validation master plan, create assessments on component criticality.
- Maintain all responsible activities and projects in an inspection ready status ahead of any internal or external audits to ensure successful inspections e.g. no critical observations related to validation activities.
- Leads, facilitates, elaborates and authors risk assessments for validation together with the site validation team (PU, QC, QA ) and external functions (TRD, DRA).
- Ensures that all respective validation activities are in line with the current our customer's requirements and cGMP, handling any deviations associated to these activities including oversight of pre-validation and validation resulting from launch projects as well as major or complex changes.
- Authors and reviews process, packaging or cleaning validation protocols (e.g. launches, transfers, weak point remediation) and related reports, proposes and reviews MBRs and associated change controls. Supports the execution at the shop floor.
- Responsible to translate the critical process parameters and the process control strategy into a focused validation plan for process validation.
- Participates in transfers and launches, contributes to provide experimental data obtained during the validation activities which will be used to prepare the related registration documentation (e.g. P35 module). Supports successful Handover, Submission and Launch with no delay of approval due to PAI or technical issues related to NTO.
- Contributes or writes, reviews and revises any SOPs related to validation activities, provide guidance to facility impact and component criticality assessments. Provides input to Quality Manuals (QM)/Quallity Directives (QD)/global Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Guidance Documents to ensure the document is in line with global/local requirements and industry standards.
- Provides technical expertise and participates in the improvement and remediation of products in the product improvement portfolio.
- Owns the Training Curriculum for its Job Description and provides the necessary training and support to new associates joining this position
1. Education (minimum/desirable):
- BSc. in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Fluent in English and in local language.
3. Relevant Experiences
- Several years experience in manufacturing/ manufacturing science and technology/technical development/Quality.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and related process equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements across multiple health authorities.
- Experience in executing process validation.
- Expert in reviewing and writing technical reports.
- Proven project management experience in a cross-functional environment (e.g. multi-site, technical development, other functions).
- Fundamental understanding of standard pharmaceutical analytical testing.
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated)