For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Writer - Technical - Level III
- Type of placement: 3 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Job Title: Writer – Technical – Level III
Duration: asap - 16.08.19
Location: Basel WSJ
Due to changes in our approach to manage qualification documentation we are looking for an experienced technical writer to support the Operation Systems Engineering team.
- Leads writing and editing technical documentation
- Follows established practices and principles
- Applies knowledge of company policies and standard practices to resolve problems
- Analyzes issues and uses judgment to make decisions
- Escalates non-standard problems or issues.
Scope of work
- Work with the team to identify documentation in scope of proposed change
- Identify documents in scope for migration, adaption and archival
- Migrate, change and archive identified documents
- Identify gaps with our QM expert and write missing documentation
- Clean up legacy documentation
- Technical understanding of:
- Linux and Windows server Operation Systems and related Engineering / ITSM processes.
- System dependencies and relevant service interfaces of Operation Systems
- Management and automation tools for Operation Systems
- Experience in using Atlassian Confluence
Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment
- Good written communication skills in relation to technical documentation. Written communications are coherent and accurate.
- Communicates frequently with the customer about the status of activities. Promotes team cooperation and supports team decisions even if different from own views.
- Applies new technical approaches to best resolve customer problems. Keeps current with new approaches in the field.
- Understands how to work flexibly within organizational policies/procedures.
- Breaks down a problem into smaller parts. Makes multiple causal links: Several potential causes or events, several consequences of actions, or multiple-part chains of events (A leads to B leads to C leads to D).
- Analyzes relationships among several parts of a problem or situation. Anticipates obstacles and thinks ahead about next steps.
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).