For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a Senior Business Analyst in Digital Health Area
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly gross salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Are you interested in shaping the future of our business by taking part in exciting Personalized Healthcare program initiatives? Are you intrinsically curious, a self-starter, fast-learner, and passionate about both technology and delivering user-centered solutions? Are you extremely detail-oriented, organized, and comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment?
If so, this role is for you. There will be opportunities for the Business Analyst to drive novel patient-centric digital technologies to be used in Pharma (e.g. sensors/wearables, healthcare mobile apps) and lead study teams, vendors, and IT experts to experiment with such technologies.
There will also be opportunities to learn and implement innovation best practices and spearhead initiatives to improve the patient experience, physician experience, drive meaningful insight into the patient journey, and support developing key therapies.
Tasks & Responsibilities
This Senior Business Analyst role will be part of the Pharma PHC Informatics (IX) Digital Health Team that provides global technology solutions to enable the Pharma PHC Vision and Strategy. The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gathering and defining requirements that capture patient needs and business opportunity
- Partnering with design, engineering, and stakeholders to produce key deliverable, inform prioritization, and ship features
- Clearly and continuously advocating the patient/user experience, product vision, and objectives
- Working with multiple vendors across multiple initiatives
- Managing communications with multiple business units as well as with internal IT cross-functional teams
- Planning, participating in, and facilitating meetings; capturing meeting notes as needed, synthesizing key ideas/points and providing attendees with clear meeting outcomes and action items
- Engaging with external parties, vendors to drive/monitor key project activities.
- Engaging with Procurement, IT Security, IT Quality, Legal/Privacy, Compliance teams as required
- Overseeing system risk assessments, data classification reporting, and supplier assessment(s) as required
- Start date: 17.06.2019
- Latest start date: 24.06.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: Possible, depends on the performance
- Work location: Main work location will be Kaiseraugst,
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed.
- Travelling: 10% (Europe/USA)
- Department: FPE (Pharma Informatics PHC)
- Master’s degree in Economics or IT or equivalent education
- At least 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, working in various phases of product design, launch, and implementation
- Pharma experience is needed
- Experience with Agile/Scrum teams, as a Business Analyst, Team Member, and/or Scrum Master
- Prior experience developing presentation/communication materials targeted at various levels of the organization as well as a variety of audiences (e.g. business/technical)
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, highly ambiguous, and evolving environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; able to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation; excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Very strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in unfamiliar areas and to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Prior Experience with Digital Health, Patient Engagement initiatives strongly preferred
- Expert with Smartsheet, Google Suite (gCal, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, etc.), Slack, Jira/Confluence
- Intrinsic motivation
- Work independently
- Social competence
- German is a plus
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).