For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) an Architect - Solutions - Level I
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2 , please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The Data Engineering and Dynamic regulatory reporting group requires a full stack developer who can support application interface development, System Architecture build, React, D3, DOCKER and other similar technologies.
The role will enable the candidate to lead and implement web technologies driving change with the Organisation by championing modularization of systems, interactive reports and graphics and developing a new business workflow.
You will be supported by team of 15 multi-disciplinary experts to cover all aspect of application development, workflow and deployment with in our customerand industry partners.
The candidate must have; good communication skills both written and verbal, be able to work in a team setting, be able to problem solve and lead both internal and external team members. People who are wanting to drive change are preferred.
Works as part of a team to develop internal technology infrastructure for business enterprises. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong command of a wide range of technical skills related to architecting solutions for the mortgage industry. The candidate will have a proven background working with / managing the development of applications using a variety of current technologies.
- Candidate has potential of multiple extension.
- Team: 15 mixed skillset (Remote working, across all time zones)
- location is Basel Office based, Remote work is doable
- Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- UI technologies (React, Vue, Polymer, React native)
- API development (SOAP, RESTFul, GraphQL, Falcor)
- Security (JWT, LDAP, SAML, SSL, cryptography)
- Data Structures
- OOP (Java, Python, R...)
- FP (Haskell, Scala, F#...)
- Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Storm etc...)
- Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle etc...)
- noSQL store (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Caching technologies (memcached, redis, Hazelcast)
- Devops knowledge (AWS services, OpenShift, Ansible, )
- Serverless Technologies (Lambda, serverless framework, AWS API Gateway etc...)
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).