For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a (m/f/d) Network/System Analyst - System Engineer - Level II
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k
Job title: System Engineer
The Packaging and Device Development (PDD) department in Novartis is looking for an experienced System Engineer. The System Engineer will contribute to the development of best-in-class system engineering practices and its implementation to medical device and/or software as medical device (SaMD) development projects. The preferred candidate has practical experience covering the product development to the life cycle management. The expert will work with cross-functional teams and support various development activities including system conceptualization, system requirements, risk assessment, system verification and validation.
The primary responsibilities of System Engineer include
- Design and implement system engineering approach to support the development and life cycle management of complex products and platforms in the areas of connected drug delivery devices, digital technologies, and SaMD.
- Demonstrate strong technical know-how at system level and guide the development team to use structured system engineering approach for product development
- Utilize the system engineering tool for requirement management and translate user and business needs into system/sub-system requirements
- Actively maintain and monitor the traceability from the requirements to the verification activities
- Be the representative of system engineering for the communications with cross-divisional teams, programs, and stakeholders
- Manage external vendors for development and lead the technical discussions with the vendors
- Author relevant design history files and GMP compliant documentations
- Bachelor or more advanced degrees in Biomedical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines
- Prior experience with design control processes, product lifecycle management in a GMP environment
- Good knowledge in systems engineering approach and risk-based approach for product development
- Experience working with the requirements and traceability management tools
- •nowledge in system functional modeling and/or programming ability using system modeling language (SysML) will be a plus.
- Experience in developing and commercializing products using artificial intelligence or machine learning models is a strong advantage
- Well-versed in medical product development, Quality Management System, and regulatory processes (ISO 13485; IEC 60601, 62304, 82304)
- A good team player, and problem solver with strong analytical mind
- Strong communication skills to both lead the technical discussions with vendors and also align with internal stakeholders to drive decisions
- Network Architecture
between 4 and 6 years
between 4 and 5 years
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).