For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) 3 Scrum Masters & 1 Product Owner.
- Project Start: asap
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- The digital strategy of our client has several facets. They are pursuing 12 major lighthouse projects to lead the way in embedding digital technology across the company. They are collaborating with other organizations to accelerate our digital capabilities and employ the latest technology. And they are equipping employees with the tools to help them apply digital technologies in their work.
- To deliver customer value even faster and more sustainable in the digital transformation, they have the ambition to move towards a digital / business product model
- To establish capabilities and knowledge to apply the concept more broadly, Chief Digital Office (CDO) and IT have initiated a program to bring a first wave of lighthouses (digital priority programs sponsored by our clients ECN) and related digital efforts into a product setup or refine already existing product teams jointly with the lighthouse teams
- Each initiative is at a different level of maturity but will follow a common set of principles to make the product approach work
- The product teams are being developed jointly with the teams, IT and CDO office and will become part of a light governance to ensure exchange of learnings between teams and institutionalization of expertise with the core team
- For all activities, in addition to the work on deliverables, external support will need to ensure that capabilities are being built internally – with knowledge management and documentation of the work.
- Ability to staff up/down for the teams as needed
What are our clients needs?
Productization framework – skills to support the development of frameworks, common terminology, best practices, and templates across the teams. Following deliverables must be envisaged
General: Thought-partnership to support in how best to maximize the “light governance” – sharing learnings across the initiatives to ensure sustainability and scale across the enterprise.
Address the interdependencies between products and product teams to accelerate the execution and impact
Product teams – need for members to be an embedded part of the product team focusing on execution and challenging where needed as well as escalation of roadblocks to CDO/IT to be able to address accordingly
General: scrum masters/product owner “buddy” to NVS product owner per team – building internal capacity in tandem with NVS transformation coaches.
- Establish working cadence as per scrum model with backlog managed in JIRA scrum masters/product owner “buddy” to NVS product owner per team – building internal capacity in tandem with NVS transformation coaches.
- Act as product owner “buddy” to ramp up the knowledge of NVS product owner
- Clear roadmap for each team
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated)