For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a: Senior Architect (ERP)
- Type of placement: 5 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2-3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The Future ERP Roadmap is a multi-year program which aims at defining and developing the functional ERP roadmaps in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems leveraging SAP’s, industry and available Roche best practices. As the ERP Transport Management Senior Architect you are responsible for designing, building and implementing functional solutions for Deliver stream in the Future ERP Roadmap program. This role reports to the Deliver IT Team Lead.
- Start date: 29.07.2019
- Latest start date: 31.07.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: possible, depending on performance and projectduration
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: possible, 1x a week
- Travelling: No travelling
- Department: FIXBE (GIS, Global Infrastructure & Solutions, Order to Cash)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, maintain, and enhance Transport Management and business process related to solutions specialized in Intercompany Processes Preferably Global Intercompany experience and Switzerland as a Head Quarter.
- Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, interfaces, test planning and execution. Set-up of Transport Management in S/4 HANA ecosystem.
- Collaborate with functional and IT teams to realize solutions for cross-functional areas.
- Contribute to validation, audit, and legal compliance of system throughout lifecycle of the program
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of systems.
- 8+ years of experience in a global enterprise in the Pharma industry, delivering ERP solutions international projects in the Transport Management area
- 5+ years of any SAP Transport Management hands-on configuration experience with excellent business process knowledge in the area of Transport Management.
- Strong business processes knowledge to support Business team.
- Good knowledge integration to S/4 HANA is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in large multinational enterprise as well as experience in delivering Transport Management Project
- Language skill equivalent to C-level fluency in English
- Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of producing timely, high-quality deliverabl
Nice to Haves
+++ Roche experience
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).