For our customer located in Basel Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a: Organisational Change Management Expert
- Type of placement: 4 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly gross salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The ITSM Next Generation Project will replace our current Project Management Tool Clarity - with ServiceNow over the coming months. ServiceNow is a cloud-based solution that offers usability based on simplicity combined with an intuitive and engaging user experience. The project will maximize industry best practices, hence minimize customization. ServiceNow will enable consistent and scalable IT processes throughout Group Informatics, while at the same time transitioning us to leaner and more efficient process management and execution.
The Senior OCM and User Adoption Lead will play a key role in ensuring the project meets business, schedule and budget objectives by applying a structured methodology and leading a wide array of change management activities. The initial focus will involve detailed project planning of activities that need to be performed in support of a global change management strategy that seeks to minimize resistance and maximize stakeholder engagement. This complex, high visibility role will require a proven background in leading change management and user adoption initiatives on other large scale customer facing technology implementation projects (e.g. ServiceNow, Salesforce, SAP, Workday, Oracle, etc.). This is a key project role that will require outstanding leadership skills and experience with change management, training strategies, deployment strategies, employee engagement, and large scale global user adoption of new technology.
- Start date: 12.08.2019
- Latest start date: 29.08.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: possible
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: possible, 1x week
- Travelling: up to 15 % (to Madrid and Warsaw occasionally, travel to San Francisco punctually)
- Team size: Reporting to the PM, no team
- Department: FIRPX (FI, Global Service Transition)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the project manager, partner with the XXXX and user adoption lead to oversee all aspects of organizational change management (OCM) for the project.
- Globally lead strategic and tactical change management, training management, employee engagement, communications and user adoption activities for the project.
- Provide strategic vision for change management and user adoption of ServiceNow, while partnering with an internal team of our clients staff to execute against the vision.
- Provide leadership and oversight to OCM training managers, instructional designers, SMEs, change champions, etc.
- Identify change management and user adoption related business issues/risks and recommend options and plans to remediate.
- Oversee implementation and adoption of OCM guidelines and standards across multiple work streams within the project.
- Design and manage global communication plans and activities (e.g. online and social media channels, newsletters, key stakeholder presentations, etc.).
- Create/manage project level surveys/metrics/KPIs to roll-up and report on change management and user adoption related activities and success.
- Ensure OCM activities are aligned with the project timeline and key milestones, and are integrated with other workstreams as required.
- Manage overall OCM work plan and conduct weekly status reporting meetings.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and user adoption techniques to be deployed during the project.
- Build out and manage a global change agent/champion network that will support the introduction of ServiceNow to thousands of employees and external business partners across our clients Group.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience leading and mentoring project teams on relevant engagements. *****
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact across multiple levels of the organization. *****
- Fluent in English, excellent writing and communication skills. *****
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in related specialization Change Management, Communication or similar area. ****
- Proven experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment. ****
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership on large global change efforts. ****
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle. ****
- Ability to work across multiple international time zones -- late afternoon/early evening work required in the EU. ****
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement. ***
- Ability to travel internationally both within and outside of the EU when required. Within (only for Madrid). ***
Nice to Haves:
- +++ Former Roche / Group Informatics experience is preferred
- ++ Experience large IT Service Management Projects
- + ServiceNow Background
- + Experience in a pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required. The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated)